Privacy & Data Protection Policy
We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation.
This statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection and advises you how to contact us.
Personal data and its uses
The data we collect and why
When referring to "personal data", we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. This
includes your title, name and email address. We will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you
provide this information voluntarily.
When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek
your permission for such use and only use in the capacity described. Typically, we will use your data for 3 purposes:
- Answering your queries. Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its products or services or their quality or availability), we shall use the data you provide to respond to your question
- Contract and order fulfilment. We may use personal data you submit to us when requesting services from us for the purpose of fulfilling your request
- Marketing communications. Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about our services which we believe may be of interest to you. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from ("opt-out" of) such communications
This website is hosted in the United Kingdom by a dedicated hosting organisation. The hosting organisation is contractually bound to
implement measures to help protect your personal data and not to process such data except in accordance with our instructions. Any
future hosting organisation used in relation to this site will be similarly bound.
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All
personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse.
Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law.
Use of web tags
pages. Web tags collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of
the page on which the web tag resides. These web tags do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track
the effectiveness of the website. Because web tags are the same as any other content request included in the request for a web page,
you can not opt-out or refuse them.
Under UK data protection law, your rights include:
- A right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data to which you have previously consented;
- A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you (we reserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right);
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- A right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you corrected
Unsubscribe From Rotary Watches Mailings
- You may have opted to receive marketing emails, including new watch launch information or other promotions from the Rotary Watches and Rotary Watches group. You can unsubscribe at any time here: Unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- You may have registered for servicing alerts, in order to receive reminder notifications for your lifetime guarantee via email. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing your name and email address to email@example.com.
If you wish to ask any data protection questions or raise any data protection issues with us,
please contact us using the details below:
2 Foubert's Place